Opportunities for Parents
We encourage parent involvement.
Asbury Community Christian Preschool values and encourages family involvement as we believe that the education process is a holistic one, involving the family, school, and community.
Our school calendar offers many opportunities for families and friends of the student to be involved. Some important events to add to your calendar are:
- Ice Cream Social (August)
- Asbury “Community” Picnic (September)
- Chick-fil-A Night (September, February)
- Trunk or Treat (October)
- Fall Festival (October)
- Food Drive
- Thanksgiving Chapel (November)
- Christmas Chapel (December)
- Puppet Show (January)
- Easter Chapel (March)
- STEM Night (4’s program only) (January, April)
- Family Fun Day (May)
See the Calendar for specific dates.
In addition to the above formal events, there are many opportunities in each individual classroom that your classroom teacher will share with you. These opportunities include guest reader and classroom parties.